Terms & Conditions
Pilates Plus Policy on Purchases
Pilates Plus Promotional discounts
Pilates Plus offers promotional discounts to certain groups of clients. If a client qualifies for such a discount, then they will be provided with a discount code to use at checkout which will then automatically apply the discount.
- Two promotions cannot be used at one time – the client may choose which promotion they might prefer to use, but other promotions cannot be “rolled over” to a subsequent booking.
- Promotions cannot be applied retrospectively to previous bookings. If a client thinks they qualify for certain promotion, then they should email firstname.lastname@example.org and if eligible they will be provided with a code to use for any booking they may place in the future.
- Promotions cannot be transferred to another client’s account
- Pilates Plus reserves the right to ask for proof of eligibility for such a discount code, such as staff number.
Pilates Plus Promotional Deals
- Pilates Plus will occasionally offer discount deals on individual classes, groups of classes or Physio or Pilates assessment in our clinic- Physio Plus
- These deals will not automatically be applied to a booking-it is necessary to quote the code verbally or by email when booking an appointment at Physio Plus, or entering the relevant code at checkout in the case of a Pilates booking.
- The management will apply the discount retrospectively to a recent booking, only if the booking has been made prior to the deal being advertised by a maximum of three days.
- In the case of a deal price being added retrospectively as per above, the discount will be added to the client’s account as a credit to be used against future purchases- not a cash or credit card refund.
Missed classes from enrolments
For the purposes of this document an enrolment will describe a beginners, ante -natal, post-natal or 50+ class.
Pilates Plus allow clients to make up a maximum of two missed classes from their current block of classes.
- This must be arranged by contacting email@example.com
- The classes must be made up prior to the end date of the current block of classes, subject to the availability of spaces in an alternative class.
- Missed classes cannot be “carried over” to the following enrolment.
- Only in exceptional circumstance will Pilates Plus allow payment of part blocks and this will be in agreement with the management.
- Individual classes (all levels and intermediate classes) must be cancelled with at least 24 hours’ notice. Classes cancelled without 24 hours’ notice will be classed as a late cancellation and the class will be charged as if attended.
- Full refunds will be offered for any enrolment (beginners, 50+ class, ante-natal and post natal classes) which have not yet commenced and where 24 hours’ notice is given.
- Class block bookings (all levels and intermediate classes multi class pass) where no class has been attended will be fully refunded within 1 week of the purchase date.
Multi Class Pass (all levels and intermediate classes)
- All Multi class passes will be activated on the first class attended, and have a set expiry date
- Classes do not need to be attended at the same class each week-
- A pass for 45 minute classes will be valid for any 45 mins All levels/Intermediate class
- A pass for 60 minute classes will be valid for any 60 mins or 45 min All levels or intermediate class
- Only in very extenuating circumstances will a pass be extended and this will be for the maximum of 1 month at the discretion of Pilates Plus management.
- Outstanding classes cannot be transferred to another client’s pass/account.
Download the Pilates Plus app today to book your classes and more!